Authentic and affordable Chinese food
We don’t sacrifice quality for value
Since 1988 our restaurant has been serving the community with the range of flavour, textures and aromas from the different regions of China.
As part of our evolving menu we put a fresh spin on Chinese restaurant and take-away dishes, alongside familiar classics we introduce new dishes using only the best of ingredients, traditional spices and flavorings.
We try to create the traditional Chinese eating experience where family and friends meet, relax and enjoy each other’s company while eating the tastiest of dishes.
No wi-fi, we’d rather you talked to each other.
Why eat with Sai Wu Restaurant:
- We offer dishes not available anywhere else in Wales
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 10% discount on Tuesdays (excluding Bank holidays and holiday periods.)
- Available for sit in, takeaway or delivery
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Comfortable and intimate surroundings
- We are a fully licensed restaurant
- We try to cater also for those with dietary restrictions (Please let us know before ordering)
- Braille menu available for sit-down customers
- We use only free-range eggs in our fried rice and egg dishes
Enjoy a night in with a delicious Chinese takeaway from Sai Wu Restaurant by calling us on 01267 238 390 or 01267 238 688
At The Sai Wu, the health and safety of our team and customers is of utmost importance and is our first priority. We have always had very strict hygiene protocols and with the outbreak of COVID-19, we have further intensified cleaning and sanitising to best protect our customers’ and staff’s well-being.
We are following Government advice and extra care is being taken with all food preparation in accordance with the current food safety recommendations.
With an abundance of caution and disappointment we have made the decision to temporarily suspend our sit-down and collection/pick-up service but continue with our delivery service.
Our telephone numbers are:
Whilst we face these challenging times, we strongly believe that the loyalty and support from our customers is what will see us through these testing times.
Thank you for your continued support and wishing you well and stay safe,
Soong K. Ma