Customer Notice: We are closed from Sunday, January 21st to Saturday, February 3rd and re-open on Sunday, February 4th.
Authentic and affordable Chinese food
We don’t sacrifice quality for value
Since 1988 our restaurant has been serving the community with the range of flavour, textures and aromas from the different regions of China.
As part of our evolving menu we put a fresh spin on Chinese restaurant and take-away dishes, alongside familiar classics we introduce new dishes using only the best of ingredients, traditional spices and flavorings.
We try to create the traditional Chinese eating experience where family and friends meet, relax and enjoy each other’s company while eating the tastiest of dishes.
No wi-fi, we’d rather you talked to each other.
Why eat with Sai Wu Restaurant:
- We offer dishes not available anywhere else in Wales
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 10% discount on Tuesdays (excluding Bank holidays and holiday periods.)
- Available for sit in, takeaway or delivery
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Comfortable and intimate surroundings
- We are a fully licensed restaurant
- We try to cater also for those with dietary restrictions (Please let us know before ordering)
- Braille menu available for sit-down customers
- We use only free-range eggs in our fried rice and egg dishes
Deliveries charged at £1 for the first 2 miles and 50p per mile after that.
Enjoy a night in with a delicious Chinese takeaway from Sai Wu Restaurant by calling us on 01267 238 390 or 01267 238 688